An Alternative Choice To Poured In Place Foundations
Building your dream home? While it may not be the first thing you think of, a solid foundation is the first step in building any new home. The quality of your foundation is vital but what you may not know is the choices you have.
(Note: Don’t let the excitement of owning your new home lead you to make unaware financial decisions. If you’re considering new home construction, here’s a few things you’ll need to budget for. Get our free download here.)
The Superior Walls system is a revolutionary alternative to a poured in place foundation. Superior Walls are precast concrete walls designed to fit a variety of foundation and above grade project applications.
Consider two options for your basement foundations:
Option 1: Poor Results from Poured Concrete Walls
The Smiths built their dream home on a poured concrete foundation.
Ten years later:
- moisture seeped through the cracking walls
- mold grew on the inside of the exterior walls
- water pooled around the footing
- The kids and adults avoided the basement because it was damp and cold
Option 2: Superior Results from Precast Concrete Walls
The Jones’ built their dream home on a Superior Walls foundation.
Ten years later:
- felt good putting bedrooms in the basement
- kids were happy to hang out with their friends
- the adults had a home theatre they could retreat to or invite friends to
- Their basement was dry, warm and cozy and a pleasant place to spend more time.
Build the home of your dreams on a foundation guaranteed to provide you more viable living space for years to come.
To learn more about the Superior Walls system enter your email address below.